COVID-19 Safe Working & Social Distancing Outfitting Service
Atlantic Marine Interiors are pleased to announce that we offer a COVID-19 safe working and social distancing outfitting service in readiness to provide passengers and crew with a safe and workable environment, these include;
- Acrylic screens, bespoke made to allow in some instances no permanent fixings around your welcome desks, bars and coffee areas.
- Safe distancing markers, signage and barriers – bespoke to your branding.
- One-way deck markers and bulkhead markers to outline the safe flow of passengers and crew.
- Installation of foot operated hand sanitiser stations.
- Supply and installation of hygienic door handles for washrooms and antibacterial door handle covers and push plates.
- Installation of automatic door opening equipment.
- Removal of some bar stools and relocation of fixed furniture to allow social distancing.
- Installation of automatic sensor taps, soap dispensers and removal of any automatic hand dryers and installation of paper towel dispensers
- Installation of hand towel dispensers on exiting WC areas and bins outside – for door handling.
Our dedicated teams can be tested within 72 hours before boarding a Vessel to confirm they are COVID-19 free. Download PDF